Sunday 18 March 2007

Over one thousand page loads...thank you all

Well, there is no much of a story for this post, there has been over a thousand hits in a month since i put the counter. So beyond my expectations as it is my first experience publishing what i write, is my first blog, is the first time i publish my photos...i am really flattered, so i want to thank all of you reading from Masr, UK, Spain, China, US, Canada, France, UAE, Yemen, Trinidad, Bosnia, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, South Africa, Croatia, Luxembourg, Mexico, Germany, Uruguay, Bahrain, Chile, Ukraine, Italy, Indonesia, Mauritius, Netherlands, Hungary, Brazil, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, Norway... I didnt know what this blog was to be, i have just been trying to open a little window through my eyes to the Egypt i am living in. I really hope that i am succeeding in making you feel a bit what is like to be here, that magic of traveling without moving that the books have given me so many times. I intend to give you a hint of the taste of the spaces and people of this country without the blurred filters of media, solely with the subjective texture of pure personal experience...thank you all for peaking through this little window.

2 comments:

Naga Simpson said...

don't let it go to your head ... :P

Unknown said...

he never does.. we're talking about nono rememberrrrrrr