Wednesday 21 March 2007

Egypto Interruptus...

Technical reasons took me to England for 6 days...After a taxi (miami-station), bus Alex-Cairo airport, plane Cairo-London (...after 14 hours traveling) i finally was in the bus destination Bath (or Baaaaaath in local English). After a little nap i spend the last hour of my trip admiring the landscape through the window. I found a patchy afternoon and everything in the west country (arrrgggghhh) looked as green, clean and nice as ever. Where the spirit of the country side and the silent left overs of industrialization got frozen in the built environment:


I love the architecture of all the little towns in the way, south west vernacular in action:


And another English sunset for my collection:

I forgot how cold England could be...

1 comment:

ac394 said...

England cold? jajajajaja, next winter I invite you to pay me a visit,....,

Glad you are fine, take care.