Sunday 29 April 2007

the fallen man

"The fallen man, if is abandoned to his own resources, finds himself somehow in a dilemma between the mental knowledge and the sensitive knowledge: he knows that the mental knowledge is superior to the knowledge of the senses and has to be valued in consequence; but he knows too that the inferior knowledge possesses an intensity that the superior knowledge lacks. The knowledge of the heart explains everything; but in the absence of it and of its extensions, in the absence of faith and the virtues that go with it, in particular the patience in front of what one cannot understand and the reliability in the Providence, it seems like something is wrong; the soul finds itself in a dilemma between hypocrisy and sensuality", M.Lings

As a fallen man I have been looking for water digging a bit here and a bit there, if i keep doing this i will not find it and i will die of thirst. I have to begin my travel digging deep on just one place: my heart; trying to find the string that connects my soul to the world around, trying to find the path that bridges between the finite and the infinite, trying to find the eternal in my memory, trying to find the light in the obscurity of my blinding ignorance. In the place that i am searching, my mind, my heart and my soul will be fused for eternity.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to my world!!!
I am sure you will find out in you heart.. You will sense it and sure of it!
keep on digging .
i've been there
gehad

Dehart Street said...

Yo creo que le si queremeos vivir una vida mas a réalisé tenemos que buscar nuestra potencial. Quien eres?

Tenemos que explorar y hacer expériences adentro, y solos .....sans la dépendance à une autorité extérieure. - la façon que vous essayez de faire je suppose. Sans avoir besoin d'être affilié à n'importe quelle organisation et à l'obligation d'accepter une certaine idéologie.

Walk the walk in your own way, comme vous faites :)

Lots of hugs,
Chica Américana

Bahz.Baih said...

Man this post is amazing :)

I will not write too long with my sheet English... but it is cool
I like it :)

Your temporary teacher